Honour your Achievement
At Timeless Images, we specialise in graduation photography, capturing this significant time for graduates and their families with a portrait experience designed to reflect how they uniquely shine.
Premium Graduate Photography Service
Our premium graduate service includes a customised 1-hour session for you and your family at our professional studio or the beautiful Auckland Domain, plus a 5×7 inch print. By booking your package with Academic Dress Hire, you will also have the added advantage of a small extension on your gown hire, which means you and your family can book your session the weekend before or after your graduation.
Your portrait experience includes:
- Up to one-hour family or individual portrait session.
- Choice of Newmarket studio or Auckland Domain location.
- One 5×7 inch print of your choice to start your collection.
- A pre-session consultation either in person or over the phone to discuss your needs.
- Multiple shots are taken with different combinations of families and compositions.
- Bring as many family members along as you wish.
- Images retouched to a level you’re comfortable with so you look your personal best.
- + Further upgrade options are available.
My graduation images came out better than I could ever have expected! I’ve never had photos in this style taken – the classical portraiture is so different and unique and I felt it was so fitting for an occasion like graduation. Thanks, Timeless Images – I’ll definitely come to you to capture future milestones.Melody H.
Graduation Photo Mini Sessions
Available for Massey University and The University of Auckland
Our mini sessions are taken onsite at the graduation and include an individual photograph of the graduate and a family photograph, all completed in just a few minutes. Images are ready to order online the week following the ceremony.
Your portrait experience includes:
- 1 solo photograph
- 2 x family compositions
- You will receive 2 choices of each composition
- Groups can not be more than 5 people on the backdrop at any one time.
- Prices start at $26.50 for digital files.
Graduation Portrait Styles
With our premium graduate service, the choice is yours. Indoors or outdoors? Relaxed or formal? Whether you know exactly what you want or would like some guidance, our photography team are experts at helping you achieve the desired look and feel, and making the graduate feel their absolute best.
Graduation portraits are the perfect way to show your pride for the graduate and inspire future generations with a beautiful piece of wall art.
We often use the backdrop of the historic Auckland Domain and surrounding trees for our location portraits. The beautiful combination of structure and nature results in:
- A more relaxed, casual feel
- Vibrant colours and natural light
- Excellent imagery for canvas artwork and Timeless Classic wall art
Our well-appointed studio located centrally in Newmarket is the largest of its kind in Auckland, offering supreme flexibility with a variety of backdrops to suit more formal or classical style photography with up to 40 family members. Studio sessions provide:
- More of a focus on the people as there is less distraction in the background
- In-studio lighting provides a variety of lighting settings – varied and dynamic lightning for added interest and creativity
- Not weather dependent for a safe, guaranteed shoot appointment
Discover the Timeless Experience
From start to finish, your portrait experience is of the utmost importance to us. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your family, make the shoot enjoyable, help you to select wonderful shots for display in your home, and then produce art which is retouched, perfected, and printed to the highest quality.
Spaces fill quickly, book your session today.
Preparing for your Session
- Ensure all family members are present so we can provide a complete portrait – grandparents and extended family are welcome.
- Dress for the special occasion and ensure your family members have suitable footwear to match.
- Dress with similar colour tones. Darker tones suit the graduation backdrop in the studio best. Note* When clothing contrasts with the background, eyes are drawn to the clothing, rather than faces.
- We recommend long sleeves and covered knees, so arms and legs don’t stand out in the portrait.
- If you have cultural outfits or colourful attire, we encourage everyone to participate. We love this!
For the Graduate
- Remember to bring your regalia.
- Props: Feel free to bring something special to you — this may be a graduation present, something relating to your qualification, something you love like a musical instrument, family pet (i.e. dog), or family heirloom.
- Please bring either a change of clothes to match your family or a long-sleeved top. If time allows, we like to take a family portrait without regalia.