Graduation Photographers Auckland
Your family storytellers, for life.
Our one hour portrait sessions give you a wider variety of personalised images to celebrate your award and achievement. It provides options for beautiful wall art, which can demonstrate your family’s pride and become an inspirational heirloom in the home.
How to book a 1 hour Graduation Portrait Session
The best way to book your 1 hour session is to take advantage of the great special offer at Academic Dress Hire for $89. This is an ongoing offer available when hiring your regalia and includes a 1 hour session for you and your family, plus a 5×7 inch print. By booking directly with Academic Dress Hire you will also have the added advantage of a small extension on your gown hire, which means you and your family can book your session the weekend before or after your graduation.
Portrait styles to suit you and your family
Indoors or outdoors? Relaxed or formal? You may already have a feel for what you prefer, or you might need our guidance. We want you to be happy with the Timeless Images experience – and delighted with your final portraits.
- Usually results in a more relaxed, casual feel.
- Nature provides vibrant colours and variety.
- Provides excellent options for canvas artwork and Timeless Classic wall art.
- Retain the focus on the people, as there’s less distraction in the background.
- Studio lighting can be varied and dynamic, for added interest and creativity.
- Not weather dependent for a safe guaranteed shoot appointment.
Timeless Images Photography has the largest family portrait studio backdrops in Auckland. We frequently photograph extended families and have the ability to fit more than 40 people into one photograph.
The Timeless Experience
We’ll make it easy and enjoyable!
1. The Planning Consultation
In person or on the phone.
We will listen to you and discuss:
- YOUR FAMILY DYNAMIC – so we understand who you all are as individuals so we can personalise and tailor this to you and your family.
- PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION – we’ll tell you what to expect on the day, advise on clothing, and confirm with you what you’ll be doing.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC OPTIONS – to understand your personal preferences, likes and dislikes, in order to suggest a style.
- PRODUCT OPTIONS – Knowing what you’re looking for helps us to deliver the portraits you’ll love. We have a wide range of portrait options, including framed prints, premier wall art options, canvases, and collection sets.
2. The Photography Session
In our studio or on location.
Your photography session will last up to an hour and can include as many family members as you like. We will take a variety of shots including individual portraits, couples, siblings, grandparents, and various combinations. Let us know which relationships are particularly important, so that we can capture and immortalise them.
3. The Design Consultation
Where you select and order your portraits. In our dedicated viewing room.
Here’s the exciting bit! We’ll showcase up to 40 of the best photographs on our projection system so that you can choose the images you love and want to take home. We’ll show you different presentation options from our wide range and help you to decide on your final product selection. Prices start at just $250 for a 5×7-inch mounted matte print, ranging up to our premium grande art at $3750. You can buy a single photograph or many lovely shots!
To purchase your portrait session and hire your regalia for AUT Graduation
Phone Academic Dress Hire: 09 358 1044
Email: [email protected]
Purchase online: Academic Dress Hire Portrait Special
View the calendar for time slots available. Please note, you must have already purchased your sitting for the booking to be accepted by Timeless Images.