Family Portrait Photographer Auckland
Your family storytellers, for life.
More than a snapshot of how your family is today – a portrait will capture a moment in your family’s history, create memories to share and show the special bond between you.
We also all know that children grow really fast – before you know it, your little one isn’t so little anymore! Photography helps us to capture kids’ quirks, expressions, and development throughout all stages of their childhood. We are great with children and know how to make sessions relaxed and lots of fun – so you will end up with lovely, natural pictures to enjoy today and for many years to come. The option of additional digital copies means that you can share your shots with grandparents, family, and friends around the world.
Portrait styles to suit your whole family
Indoors or outdoors? Candid or formal? Contemporary or classical? You may already have a feel for what you prefer, or you might need our guidance. We want you to be happy with the Timeless Images experience – and delighted with your final portraits.
- Usually results in a more relaxed, casual feel.
- Nature provides vibrant colours and variety.
- Provides excellent options for canvas artwork and Timeless Classic wall art.
- Retain the focus on the people, as there’s less distraction in the background.
- Studio lighting can be varied and dynamic, for added interest and creativity.
- Not weather dependent for a safe guaranteed shoot appointment.
Timeless Images Photography has the largest family portrait studio backdrops in Auckland. We frequently photograph extended families and have the ability to fit more than 40 people into one photograph.
The Timeless Experience
We’ll make it easy and enjoyable!
1. The Planning Consultation
In person or on the phone.
We will listen to you and discuss:
- YOUR FAMILY DYNAMIC – so we understand who you all are as individuals so we can personalise and tailor this to you and your family.
- PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION – we’ll tell you what to expect on the day, advise on clothing, and confirm with you what you’ll be doing.
- PHOTOGRAPHIC OPTIONS – to understand your personal preferences, likes and dislikes, in order to suggest a style.
- PRODUCT OPTIONS – Knowing what you’re looking for helps us to deliver the portraits you’ll love. We have a wide range of portrait options, including framed prints, premier wall art options, canvases, and collection sets.
2. The Photography Session
In our studio or on location.
Your photography session will last up to an hour and can include as many family members as you like. We will take a variety of shots including individual portraits, couples, siblings, grandparents, and various combinations. Let us know which relationships are particularly important, so that we can capture and immortalise them.
3. The Design Consultation
Where you select and order your portraits. In our dedicated viewing room.
Here’s the exciting bit! We’ll showcase up to 40 of the best photographs on our projection system so that you can choose the images you love and want to take home. We’ll show you different presentation options from our wide range and help you to decide on your final product selection. Prices start at just $250 for a 5×7-inch mounted matte print, ranging up to our premium grande art at $3750. You can buy a single photograph or many lovely shots!